Winchester Rotary Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Winchester Rotary Club and is primarily based upon financial need. Assistance with tuition and fees will be provided. The award is not to exceed $3,000 and will be equally divided between two semesters. Satisfactory academic progress must be maintained in order for the recipient to receive the award for the following semester. Rotary Club members and dependents of Rotarians are not eligible for the scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded to LFCC students who meet the following criteria:
• Must complete a scholarship application
• Must enroll at LFCC as a full- or part-time student
• Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
• Must demonstrate financial need
• Must reside in Clarke County, Frederick County, or Winchester.