Bohler Scholars Scholarship Fund
Established by Bohler Engineering in 2014, this scholarship will be awarded annually to a full time student enrolled in the Associate of Science Degree, Engineering specialization. Bohler Engineering funded this scholarship as a means to encourage aspiring engineers as they begin their education. Bohler Engineering will consider hiring the student awarded the Bohler Scholar Scholarship for a paid summer engineering internship.
The scholarship may be applied toward tuition, fees and/or books and will be divided equally between fall and spring semesters. Satisfactory academic progress must be maintained in order for the recipient to receive the award for the spring semester.
The scholarship will be awarded to LFCC students who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time student
- Must maintain at least a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in Science, Engineering, or Engineering Technology Degrees
- Must be enrolled in the Associate of Science Degree, Engineering specialization
- Must complete an essay of 500 words or less on the topic of: “Elaborate on the type of engineering that most interests you and what drew you to consider this as a profession”
The LFCC Foundation will identify the top several students that meet these criteria and will forward them to Bohler Engineering to review and select the final recipient.