Teresa Evans Callahan Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of Teresa Evans Callahan by her husband, J. E. Callahan, Captain USN (Ret.) a former professor at LFCC.
This award will provide assistance with tuition, fees, and books. The award will be divided equally between the fall and spring semesters. To be eligible to receive the award for the spring semester, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the fall semester. To be eligible the applicant must be enrolled as a full- or part-time student at LFCC, be a single parent and demonstrate financial need. Preference will be given to a student enrolled in the Information Systems Technology Program at LFCC.
The scholarship will be awarded to LFCC students who meet the following criteria:
- Must complete a scholarship application
- Must be a full-time or part-time student at LFCC
- Must have and maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0
- Must be a single parent
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Preference will be given to students enrolled in Information Systems Technology