Ann R. Currie Scholarship Fund
The Ann R. Currie Art Scholarship was established in 2010 in honor of Ann Currie.
Two scholarships at $1,200 each will be given annually. The scholarship award may be applied toward tuition, fees and/or books and will be divided equally between two semesters. To be eligible to receive the award for the spring semester, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the fall semester.
The scholarship will be awarded to LFCC students who meet the following criteria:
- Must complete a scholarship application
- Must be a full-time or part-time LFCC student
- Must maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- First preference will be given to students enrolled in the Liberal Art Associates degree with a Fine Arts Specialization
- Second preference will be given to students enrolled in any Liberal Art Associates or General Studies Associates program