Al Dryer Memorial Scholarship
Al Dryer Memorial Scholarship Fund endowed by Joseph and Judith Dryer Famellette.
Established in 2008 by Charlie Spiro, an alumnus and retired LFCC faculty member, the Albert M. Dryer Memorial Scholarship will be awarded annually. Until his death in August 1982, Al Dryer was head of the Electronics Program at LFCC and was a very caring mentor to several students in the program.
The scholarship award may be applied toward tuition, fees and/or books and will be divided equally between the fall and spring semesters. To be eligible to receive the award for the spring semester, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the fall semester.
The scholarship will be awarded to LFCC students who meet the following criteria:
- Must complete a scholarship application
- Must be a full-time or part-time student at LFCC
- Must have and maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be enrolled in LFCC’s Engineering and/or Information Systems Technology Programs